Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for Ignite23 Annual School Leaders Conference to be held July 12 – 15, 2023 at the Gaylord Rockies in Denver, CO!
We’re organizing a conference that is tailored to reflect this time of transformation. From peer learning opportunities to interactive experiences, you’ll dive into the challenges and opportunities of leading a school, with a specific focus on creating meaningful connections, amplifying your voices, taking action to strengthen our schools, and elevating our profession.
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND CONSIDERATIONS
- No more than two proposals may be submitted by one person.
- Sessions will be scheduled Thursday, July 13, Friday, July 14, or Saturday, July 15.
- Sales pitches for products or services disguised as proposals will not be evaluated. Content perceived as commercial is not acceptable.
- NASSP requests permission to rebroadcast speaker image and printed materials in connection with the 2023 conference.
- Presenters maintain presentation content copyrights and will be asked to complete the mandatory “Participation Agreement” in the submission portal.
- All accepted presentations must adhere to the established deadlines.
- Presenters will receive discounted registration to the event.
- Travel expenses and any additional fees are the responsibility of the presenter(s).
- There may be future opportunities for select presenters to continue their engagement with NASSP throughout the 2023-2024 school year through professional learning and network programming based on member interest.
|Call for Proposals Portal Opens||October 10, 2022|
|Call for Proposals Portal Closes||December 16, 2022|
|Presenters Invitations Sent||January 16-20, 2023|
|Presenter Agreements Due||January 27, 2023|
|In-Person Conference Dates||July 13 – 15, 2023|
Please contact the NASSP Events Team at [email protected] with any questions.